Sunday, February 1, 2009

Building the fence

Tomorrow morning, the indefatigable fence project team is getting back to work in a big way. On arrival, we were surprised by a good amount of prepatory work, and by a team of local friends of the Salvation Army who pitched in to help dig down through the very rocky soil (or, perhaps more accurately, the lightly soiled rocks). Hauling bags of cement up the hill was also a task that made us grateful for the help. Only a few fence-posts remain to be installed.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm Stephen's sister in law in Toronto. I am always interested in mission projects going on around the world and I am happy to follow yours. I am also just checking up on Stephen. Bruce and I are very supportive of what you are doing. Don't let the bed bugs bite - literally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jonathan, You are looking good, and working hard. And I thought you were on vacation!!
    Quite the temperature change. The weather forecast here for tomorrowis a winter storm warning with high wind and 25 cm of snow. Think of us if when it gets too hot.
    I am so interested in this project. Good work!
    Luv ya, Aunt Carrol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Jon! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Locations of visitors to this page